August 10, 2020
A new Version of SmartCalc.CTM has just been released.
- White EVA or other reflective encapsulants
- Bifacial efficiency: a new key performance indicator to describe bifacial modules
Additionally most of the phsicyal models have been reworked
- More accurate and faster optical calculations
- Improved consideration of edge effects for backsheet reflection
- Reworked models for IBC solar cell interconnection
- Extended integration of the temperature model
We have also added the possibility for encrypted material files. Suppliers can now provide their customers with input data for SmartCalc.CTM: simple and confidential.
And of course, many smaller fixes and improvements have been implemented by the SmartCalc.CTM-team.